Duplex is pleased to offer to our Youth Members and Open Door Drop-in participants our 2016-17 after school activities:
YOUTH MEMBERSHIPS will have:
- Access to the facility during designated times M-F
- Priority registration on classes
- Discounts on designated classes
- Open Door Drop-in rate: $15
- Monthly Membership: $185
- Yearly Membership: $1200 Yearly members shall have an automatic roster spot and with no additional charge for after school programming that may occur during "after school time" (i.e. Flag Football) Members shall also receive a 25% discount for all Duxplex Daily Summer offering(s).
Assisted walkover is offered daily from the Alden School.
A designated Duxplex staff person will meet children in Alden lobby and leave at 2:10pm.
Children MUST follow all walkover guidelines to ensure everyones safety.
Upon arrival to the Duxplex all participants MUST sign-in.
Please inform the Alden school that your child will be joining the walkover group.
Duxplex Open Door Policy for youth membership and all after school classes:
• The Duxplex after school classes and programming being offered are not required to be licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency therefore Duxplex has not obtained a license for its programming from the Department of Early Child Care.
• Duxplex is not responsible for the care or supervision of children beyond program closing time; Snack is not provided.
• Children may arrive at or depart from any Duxplex programming at any time during their time at the program and supervision for the program will be limited to the general safety and well being of the participants.
If your Child is registered for a Specific Duxplex Class that is Instructional in nature:
• Duxplex instructional classes being offered are not required to be licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency therefore Duxplex has not obtained a license for its instructional programming from the Department of Early Child Care. It is required that all children participating in Duxplex instructional classes are registered for each lesson and that all children must leave Duxplex upon completion of each class.